Tuesday 28 July 2009

AUDIOJELLY TUNE OF THE WEEK #007

Absolutely no contest this week!

I heard this track on Above & Beyond's 'Trance Around the World' Podcast and out of the whole two hour show, it was the seven minutes of this song that grabbed my attention.

This track comes from Purple Haze with the support of trance giant Sander van Doorn. He teamed up with Robbie Williams at the start of the year to create the commercial but catchy 'Close My Eyes.'

Although 'Bliksem' will not be as prominent as 'Close My Eyes' it is an absolute bomb of a trance tune - one that I will still be endulging in for years to come.

The likes of Ferry Corsten's 'Made of Love,' Gareth Emery's 'Exposure' and Calvin Harris' 'I'm Not Alone' have taken trance to exciting heights this year but 'Bliksem' is undoubtedly set to be up there and one of the greatest smashes of the year - in my world anyway!

Meaning 'thunder' in Dutch, 'Bliksem' is a devastating seven-minute storm!

DOWNLOAD THIS SONG!!!


Audiojelly was late releasing this as it was on Beatport a while ago - but we'll let them off! 'Bliksem' was officially released on iTunes yesterday...


No comments:

Post a Comment