Friday 15 January 2010

AUDIOJELLY TUNE OF THE WEEK #029 (FIRST ON NEW BLOG)

Audiojelly is a Dance download store where all the good stuff is: Armin van Buuren, Tiësto, Above & Beyond, Gareth Emery, Jochen Miller - in my world, the future of music.

For some time now, I have been doing my 'Audiojelly Tune of the Week' (no real need to explain) in my Queen Bee blog but I have decided my love for Trance is great enough to merit its own blog!


This week's tune of the week is the re-issued version of 'BEAUTIFUL THINGS' by ANDAIN.

It seems fitting to choose a classic that was re-released this month to mark the birth of The Trance Hutt!

'Beautiful Things' was named classic of the week on Tiësto's Club Life Podcast at the end of November, but he played Jorn van Deynhoven's 2010 version to promo the new remixes.

This tune exemplifies the gorgeousness of vocal trance and is released fittingly under the awesome label, Black Hole Recordings.

No comments:

Post a Comment